|Believe in Jesus
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Whether you are gay or straight, realize your sinful condition before God, and trust Christ's payment for all your sins.
Suicide is not the
Jesus Christ is...
| My Testimony of God's Saving Grace: Sexually abused at 8 and 13 yrs old,
homosexual by 13 yrs old, and at the brink of suicide, I believed in Jesus, after putting my faith in His shed blood for all my sins, being fully persuaded...and i was saved.
I had already been beaten down, mentally for years, because i was gay. The thought of suicide had crossed my mind a few times, but never so strong as when i watched this one preacher.
This preacher was talking about homosexuality, and when he pointed straight at me and told me i was a sinner on the way to Hell, all hell broke loose for me. I felt i had a death sentence put on me, and was so troubled, that this finally led me to the brink of suicide. So, what was I going to do?
Turn from my homosexuality and sin??? No! This was impossible for me...
I trusted the only Person that could save me, and that is our Saviour, Jesus Christ. He paid my sin debt on Calvary's Cross.
Christ took my place, shed His Blood, paying my death penalty for ALL my past, present, and future, sins.
Please, trust Christ, believe on Christ, and put your faith on Christ, for the work He done on your behalf, and you will be saved for all eternity.
So, now, what motivates me to stop sinning, and to live for Christ, which i fail at a lot?
My love for Christ and what He done on my behalf on Calvary's Cross!!
2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
- This passage does not mean your old sinful life has passed away.
- It means that God does not impute (charge) sin, 2 Cor 5:19, to you anymore, and has completely forgiven you, all because of Christ's finished work on the cross, and that there is no law, works, or performance, (like water baptism) required on your part.
- We are to be ambassadors for Christ, 2 Cor 5:20...to see souls saved and edify one another. This is the will of God for us today.
You do not need to take your life. Christ can give you hope! How? Trust Him and no matter what wrong you have done or will do, Christ will still one day bring you home to live with HIM for all eternity. Christ's love for you is perfect! Why not give Jesus Christ a chance?
Christ gave me hope and continues to give me hope!
Most ask, what is the Gospel? The Apostle Paul declares the Gospel, the only Gospel, that saves a soul today which is found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJB).
" Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"